Step-Up to USMLE Step 2 CK by Jonathan P. Van KleunenStep-Up to USMLE Step 2 CK is your one-stop shop for high-yield, systems-based review during the clinical years of medical school. The 3rd edition underwent expanded and innovative content updates designed to keep students informed and prepared with regards to high stakes exams and clinical decision making. This edition packs illustrations, Next Steps, Mnemonics, and Quick Hits in a single, ingenious tool. Each element is tailored for immediate content absorption, and an all-new full-color interior differentiates elements for faster, more efficient review. Plus, Step-Up to USMLE Step 2 CK, third edition provides bonus material and study resources online for additional self-assessment and practice for this exam!
NEW Features and Content changes for this blockbuster edition:
· Improved flow of the tables and figures to match the flow of the text, so now tables and figures appear much closer to the text that they illustrate.
· Numerous typographical and factual errors were corrected along with figure revisions and improvements.
· Updated cardiovascular treatment strategies and best practices.
· Revised Chapter on GASTROINTESTINAL includes a major rearrangement of the Hepatic and Biliary diseases and rewrites for the Sections on Cirrhosis and Portal Hypertension.
· Entirely new sections on urinary incontinence and posterior urethral valves in the GENITONURINARY chapter.
· Endocrine chapter has been revised to reflect new drugs, new contraindications, and more thorough discussion of adverse effects.
· Significant additions, corrections, and clarifications plus a new table to include 3 entirely new classes of HIV drugs in the HEMATOLOGY AND ONCOLOGY chapter.
· Changes to the ER, ICU, and SURGERY chapter include an update to the Cardiovascular Emergencies algorithms to reflect 2010 updates and significant transfusion reactions.
CLASSIC Features students swear by:
· Complete coverage of high-yield topics—cause, risk factors, history and physical exam, lab studies or radiology, treatment and complications—ensures you are test ready!
· Mnemonics help you “file away” clinical information for handy retrieval at test time!
· Quick Hits glimmering in the margins highlight highly testable materials—just see how the sparks fly at test time!
· Next Steps margin notes guide you through the workup of a patient with practical tips to success!
· BONUS Material and study resources:
· eBook with fully searchable text available via thePoint.
· Image bank with all the images and tables from the book.
· 300 USMLE-style questions online allow for self-assessment and practice for the exam!
Step-Up to USMLE Step 2 CK
Sign in. Alex Borstein , RuPaul , and other stars at the Emmys answer our fans' burning questions. Watch now. Title: Step Up 2: The Streets A tight-knit group of New York City street dancers find themselves pitted against the world's best hip hop dancers in a high-stakes showdown.
Author information: 1 D. Milan is professor of medicine and director, Ruth L. Obadia is associate dean, Clinical Education and Services, associate professor of internal medicine, and codirector, Medical Skills Courses, A. Comment in Acad Med. Acad Med. These are the only national licensing examinations designed to assess clinical skills competence in the stepwise process through which physicians gain licensure and certification. Therefore, the movement to end these examinations and the ensuing debate merit careful consideration.
With 2-Step Verification also known as two-factor authentication , you add an extra layer of security to your account. When you set up 2-Step Verification, you can choose your second verification step. To keep your account more secure, we recommend selecting Choose another option and setting up phone prompts or a security key. Phone prompts help improve the security of your account and are faster than entering a code. You can choose to get your code in a text message SMS or through a voice call.
Hours of Operation View all Show less. Joined them for dance and fitness classes
barker and llewelyn series books
Want to add to the discussion?
Amazon Top Sellers. All Nursing Anest All Athletic Trai
Step Up 2: The Streets is a American dance film. It is the sequel to the film Step Up from Touchstone Pictures. The film was directed by Jon M. Set at the Maryland School of the Arts, the story revolves around rebellious street dancer Andie West Briana Evigan who lands at the elite school and finds herself fighting to fit in while also trying to hold onto her old life. She eventually joins forces with the school's hottest dancer Chase Collins Robert Hoffman to form a crew of classmate outcasts to compete in Baltimore 's underground dance battle The Streets, finding a way to live her dream while building a bridge between her two separate worlds.
She's portrayed by Briana Evigan. The first time she saw someone dancing she couldn't look away. Her mother died of cancer when she was a child so now she lives with her mother's best friend, Sarah. She trains with her dance crew, After a prank in the subway Andie goes to the Dragon, a popular dance club, where she runs into Tyler. The two have a dance off.
Sign in. Stars on the purple carpet at the Emmys decide which TV show characters would make great superheroes or supervillains , and more. Watch now. Title: Step Up 2: The Streets A tight-knit group of New York City street dancers find themselves pitted against the world's best hip hop dancers in a high-stakes showdown.