Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion: Official Game Guide for PC and Xbox 360 by Bethesda SoftworksFind Your Path
* Detailed maps for every part of the world and every major city, plus special maps for every key section of the main quest.
* Specific chapters on how to create your character and maximize your abilities and skills.
* Over 300 full-color pages packed with information on everything you need to know about the massive gameworld of Oblivion.
* Walkthroughs for every quest in the game, including the main quest, all faction quests, as well as miscellaneous and freeform quests.
* Sections on various gameplay systems including stealth, combat, magic, enchanting, alchemy, and more.
* Detailed bestiary chapter to help you best deal with the denizens of Tamriel and Oblivion.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Official Game Guide
This page is a stub. Help us expand it , and you get a cookie. As with all versions, the player begins the game in Prison, going to Prison or having just been released from Prison. The player's primary task, in the very beginning of this game is to escape the Imperial Jail. Once freedom is attained then the player has several quest options, including following along the main storyline, to find an heir to the Empire and prevent the denizens of Oblivion from conquering Cyrodiil by way of Oblivion Gates. Since the first release, other quests were released as downloadable content and now they're available as part of purchase of the Oblivion Game, Game of the Year version.
A Game of the Year Edition guide with a dark cover was released on September 10, The book details the story of Oblivion. It gives a little background on the characters such as Mehrunes Dagon. It then goes on the talk about Cyrodiil , and the cities that Cyrodiil holds. This section discusses each race's strengths, weaknesses, default abilities, and attributes. It works you through how to create an ideal character for you.
Mace of Doom. This site is not affiliated in any way with Microsoft, Sony, Sega, Nintendo or any video game publishers.
la maison 8 hong kong
More Wiki Sections
Behold, our unofficial strategy guide to overwhelmingly gigantic The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. Here you will find everything you need to know about the game and was afraid to ask anywhere else. First, some technical stuff. As you may know from other texts about Oblivion, the game's world reacts to the player's progress and evolves with him. That means that you can actually beat the main quest without even bothering to do anything except it, 'cause if you don't level up your character, you'll be fighting some basic enemies over and over again to the very end. That leads to the fact that we can't actually point out how many or what type of enemies you will be facing in certain situations.