50 Reasons Why I Love You: A Fill in the Blanks Romantic Prompt Book - Hearts by NOT A BOOKThis author was created to segregate those items which have ISBNs but are not actually books. For more information, see the manual and/or start a thread in the Librarians Group.
When an item which is not a book is imported via ISBN into Goodreads, it does no good to delete it: the item will only be re-imported as long as it remains on the feeder site. (Often these are book-related items which are assigned ISBNs by book publishers so that they can be tracked through their book systems.)
These items should be transferred to the “author” NOT A BOOK. This can be done by editing the individual book record and replacing the existing primary author with the author NOT A BOOK, or, if all of the items on an authors list are not books, the author can be edited and merged entirely into NOT A BOOK.
In the case of items currently credited to an author who is a member of the Goodreads Author program, proceed extremely carefully and contact the author for clarification if there is any question regarding the status of an item as a book, particularly in the case of calendars, workbooks, or blank books with additional content.
These items are not books:
* multi-packs of the same book
*** dumpbin, dump bin, dumpb, dumpbi, dumpbn, dbin, d/bin
*** mixed bin, mixed copy, copy bin, mxd
*** prepak, ppk, stockpack, stock pack
*** shrinkwrap, shrink wrap, s/wrap, swrap
*** x12, x24, x36, x48, 12c, 24c, 36c, 48c, 12cc, 24cc, 36cc, 48cc, 60cc
* promo materials (displays, etc.)
*** counterpack, counter pack, cpack, c/pack, counter display
*** floor display, floordisplay, floor disp, fd, f/d
*** 18fl, 24fl, 27fl, 36fl (fl = floor display)
*** clip strip
* movies (DVD or VHS)
* television episodes
* theatrical production recordings
* music (esp soundtracks) (but not bound sheet music, loose sheet music, or sheet music in electronic form)
* calendars (unless containing additional content)
* diaries and blank books (unless containing additional content)
* unbound maps (as opposed to bound maps in an atlas)
* board games
* stuffed animals/dolls
* decks of cards (including Tarot)
* puzzles (as opposed to puzzle books)
* plaques (inspirational, or otherwise)
* video games
* podcasts discussing books
* untitled books where no verifiable publication information about the book exists (often these are titled Untitled #3 and represent placeholder ISBNs that were never used)
* all book by an author or all books in a series where no published collection of these works exists
* story bundles
Cecelia Ahern has written a sequel to PS I Love You
Cecelia Ahern has announced she has written a sequel to her international bestseller P. I Love You , and you'll be able to read it sooner than you might think. - Your password was recently reset.
A beautiful gift, a sweet reminder… this printable book is a great way to let your spouse know that you love them. Having a physical book that your spouse can refer back to also helps make this gift a keepsake. I LOVE them. Starting one on a fresh piece of paper, adding to it, crossing things off, and the best…seeing one through to completion! I wanted to make a list this year for my husband. In addition to celebrating our anniversary coming up, I wanted a nice loooooong list of all the reasons why I am still so in love with him. I was totally inspired by this beautiful poem written by Elizabeth Barrett Browning:.